Thursday, December 27, 2007

Graduation Day

When receiving school mail informed of the graduation ceremony event, my attitude was totally aloof: anyway the master is over, attending an event only for the sake of celebrating its being over seems not needed at all. BTW, the graduation ceremony means many of us are leaving Madrid, perhaps, for ever...and many of us will not be able to see each other again, making me feel sad and subconsciously declining facing the fact...And I don't like seeing people drinking around showing happy faces saying congratulations for your finishing the master...Oops, too cynical again :p

Overall studying in IE is my most wonderful experience so far in my life...I'm deeply proud of myself being part of IE community, the keynote speech is not that awesome as expected though, I felt my emotional ups and downs during the ceremony...

Ok, a few pics during ceremony...











No comments: