Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Diary of her mastress´ white leg (0)

July 22nd
Well this diary is for yesterday´s story...

Well lots of people asked me ¨what happened to you!¨ and with a surprising, caring, frown face...ok...sorry guys, I ´m not making fun of you, but since I´ve been asked the same question many times, I found my answer is getting more concise with detailed description...:) Here it is what I usually answer: I twisted my foot when trying to run in my high heels chasing after the bus on my way to work.
To get some funny aspect, I prefer adding some background such as you know...I´ve weared the same flat shoes for several days, and just exactly that day, I decide to wear the high heel one for a change...

Well, seriously I´ve been running in high heels many times...nothing happened.

Now some sad part, when I found out I couldn´t walk after i twisted the foot, I was really getting nervous, sitting at the bus station, trying to call my boss and my colleague, my tears just couldn´t stop falling...You can imagine how bad you feel that you couldn´t move a step towards your home which is probably only 50 meters away...

So I kept sitting on the bench of the bus stop, letting the tears falling down, waiting for my colleague...who took longer than usually it takes to find me...I saw her finally, at that time, she was like an angel, really, an angel...Alba...she used to be a dancer and she is so slim, but she actually managed to put me into the cab, later on in the hospital, put me into the wheelchair, and pushed me and the wheelchair across the street...and all the way inside the hospital...she was there for me...

I used to hear lots of bad things about public hospital of Spain, but that day, I barely waited for anything, when people knew I´m a foreigner and don´t speak Spanish, they seemed to be very patient with me and nice.....

There are time four doctors discussing about my x'ray, and I knew they were talking about me, for instance, some would talk and look at me,,and talk again...that was the only time I felt a little bit stupid not able to understand what they were talking...but was fine, I hope soon I ´ll figure out some practical solution of how to deal with my class...

Anyway I´m looking forward to going to my host family...where there are host father Javier, mother Rosa, sister Paula and brothers Alex, Jose, Lucas, and a Brazilian aunt...:) actually not bad at all!

19 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope u recover well and soon!

Enjoy this forced "vacation"! :-P

プロフ公開 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
素人 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SM度チェッカー said...

あなたのSM度をかんたん診断、SM度チェッカーで隠された性癖をチェック!真面目なあの娘も夜はドS女王様、ツンデレなあの子も実はイジめて欲しい願望があるかも!?コンパや飲み会で盛り上がること間違いなしのおもしろツールでみんなと盛り上がろう

セフレ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
デリバリーホスト said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
家出 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
チェッカー said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
熟女サークル said...

性欲のピークを迎えたセレブ熟女たちは、お金で男性を買うことが多いようです。当、熟女サークルでは全国各地からお金持ちのセレブたちが集まっています。女性から男性への報酬は、 最低15万円からとなっております。興味のある方は一度当サイト案内をご覧ください

メル友募集中 said...

プロフ見た感想を携帯アドの方に送ってください。悪口は気が病むので止めておいて欲しいですjewely.jmtjd@docomo.ne.jp

グリー said...

ネットで恋人探しなら、グリーをおすすめします。ここからあなたの理想の恋愛関係がはじまります。純粋な出会いから、割り切ったエッチな出会いまで何でもあります。ミクシーから女の子が大量流入中!ココだけの話、今が狙い目です

玉の輿度チェッカー said...

当サイトは、みんなの「玉の輿度」をチェックできる性格診断のサイトです。ホントのあなたをズバリ分析しちゃいます!玉の輿度には、期待以上の意外な結果があるかも

セレブ said...

セレブラブでは心とカラダに癒しを求めるセレブ女性と会って頂ける男性を募集しています。セレブ女性が集まる当サイトではリッチな彼女たちからの謝礼を保証、安心して男性はお金、女性は体の欲求を満たしていただけます。興味がある方は当サイトトップページからぜひどうぞ

プロフ said...

携帯アドのせておきました。恥ずかしい写真とか乗せてるけど、許してください。ネット友達探してるのでよかったら連絡ください。for-a-sweetheart@docomo.ne.jp

ゲイ said...

ゲイの数が飛躍的に増えている現代、彼らの出逢いの場は雑誌やハッテン場からネットに移り変わってきています。当サイトは日本最大のゲイ男性の交流の場を目指して作られました。おかげさまで会員数も右肩上がりに伸びています。ゲイの方や興味のある方はぜひ当サイトをご覧ください。

家出 said...

家出した少女たちは今晩泊る所がなく、家出掲示板で遊び相手を探しているようです。ご飯をおごってあげたり、家に泊めてあげるだけで彼女たちは体でお礼をしてくれる娘が多いようです

素人 said...

さびしい女性や、欲求不満な素人女性たちを心も体も癒してあげるお仕事をご存じですか?女性宅やホテルに行って依頼主の女性とHしてあげるだけで高額の謝礼を手に入れる事が出来るのです。興味のある方は当サイトTOPページをご覧ください

公開プロフ said...

最近いい事ない人集合!話聞いて欲しいって時ないですか?やけに寂しいんですよね。私も聞くので私のも聞いてください。メアド乗せておくのでメールから始めましょうfull-of-hope@docomo.ne.jp

高額アルバイト said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.