Sunday, July 15, 2007

My new peer blog "Steve Jobs thinks differently" launched

Well below is my 1st post on my new blog Steve Jobs thinks differently
From now on, all my posts related to Steve Jobs will be written there...And I hope "the journey is the reward"...



This thought of creating something about Steve Jobs has haunted me for quite a while, and to be honest, except that I bought a Mac from his Apple store in San Francisco this early May, I hardly had much idea about him, all my surprise and enthusiasm about everything related to Apple actually only came after my newly acquired Mac. I decided to do this because---

It is a great company with remarkable innovation---not only in the sense of great user-friendly functionality, but also with great design of beauty! It is really not just being cool, it actually liberates you from the machine to live a "human" life!

The man in the picture is great with incredible loyalty to his passion putting decades of hardworking, persistence, creativity, and still in process of writing his "sweet stories"...